Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hilary (Spring) Term almost over


After a brief study break to celebrate St. Paddy's Day last weekend, we had 5 days of cummulative exams. Left is the Examination School where we turn in our assignments and normally "sit for" (rather than take) our exams. This term 225 of us dressed in black and white (see matriculations photos) invaded a small "suburb" of Oxford, Summertown. Now we are all scrambling to finish our final term papers before we scatter across the globe for the next few weeks. Check out what 2 of my classmates are doing with their breaks in the Business Week article.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home