Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oxford Town and Gown


Now that the days are longer, and a bit warmer, I have been getting outside more. I have found jogging an excellent de-stresser, plus with a beautiful running path its a nice distraction from studies. Im going to participate in the Oxford 10K Town and Gown race in about a month. Its supposed to be quite funny as many of the runners dress in costumes. Should be a fun experience as they shut down all motor vehicle traffice for the morning in Oxford. Here are some photos of the canal that runs through Oxford. I will also be joining Stacey and Rachel in Madrid at the end of the month - I will NOT be running the marathon with them (see link to right). I will however be cheering them on from the sidelines.... with a sangria!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home