Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Archived Email: February 2006

Hello!

My first month 2006 has flown by! Looks like this term is going to be just as busy as the last one. 6 classes plus I’m working on a really cool project with a company in London as part of our new business development requirement.

I went to Barcelona 2 weeks ago. It was a great mini-break! Beautiful city, delicious food and clubs that stay open all night… literally. Two nights of 6am dancing and I really felt like a rockstar! Additionally, the gothic quarter and the Gaudi architecture were unbelievable. I even picked up some more Spanish vocabulary. Next stop is Stockholm in one month. Ryanair (the southwest of Europe ) has flights that are free --- you just pay the taxes – too all these cities in Europe. Our spring break is at the end of March travel destinations for that are to be determined….

Additionally, I moved this past weekend to accommodation very close to the business school (which really I should just move in there, b/c I feel like I live there!). A savings of 10 minutes each way on the bike in the cold and rain has been worth it!

Please send me updates on your life, I love hearing from home. I hope you are doing well you are in my thoughts.

Cheers,
Christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home