Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Secret Garden


Oxford is full of traditional English spired colleges (as you see on any post card), but inside each of these stone buildings are beautiful gardens and quods that are seen only to college members. Just outside my door is a gate which opens to the Worcester College grounds. While there has been college education on this site since the late thirteenth-century Worcester College was founded only in 1714. Inside the walls of this unassuming college are sporting grounds, a pond, ducks and gardens.




Right: the quod

Left : white ducks sleeping by pond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home