Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Strategic Consulting in London


Our summer project is rolling along. We went friday to IBM's south bank office in London for a meeting with our project sponsor (we dont have to go everyday which is nice since the trains in the summer are often hot and unpredictable). If you have not looked a the link on the side of this page to the Summer MBA projects blog you should... its really cool to see my friends all over the world (India, Nigeria, Peru). I have some serious travel envy!


It was also a good chance to catch up with an old Blue Mountain Ranch (summer camp) buddy, Will, who was in town with his new law firm. Congrats on the job offer Will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home