Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summertime




I moved a few weeks ago for the summer as my old room is being used by the college for conferences. Similar to the way interns invade DC for the summer, undergrads from all over come to Oxford for the summer for "study" abroad programs. Anyway - it has worked out ok for me b/c I got to upgrade from a dorm room to a lovely flat with 2 friends.

(new roommate claire)

Its in a complex commonly called the "Melrose Place" of Oxford as all MBA's live there. As it stays quite light outside late, we have been having lots of cookouts - other students that are here in Oxford for the summer come round.
(boys fighting over the first burger)

Speaking of those students who are off to far away places - we have people in our program in Peru, India, Africa, and Europe - to see what they are doing our class has been keeping a MBA Summer Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home