Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Drumming and other funny things MBA's do


Saturday (yes, Saturday) was our last day of class--- EVER. It should have been friday, but some of us had finance professors who rescheduled class for Saturday Morning... I digress. So Friday night was the end of class celebration. We had a barbeque (England Style) on in the back garden on the croquet field.

This group (Drum Cafe) that does team building exercises with African drums came with 200 drums. At first we all thought it was really silly, but everyone went to try it out. It was on the open air theather in the middle of the business school quod. And it actually, turned out to be really cool. They taught us how to play some different rythms together. Chalk up another one to brand new experiences this year: African Drumming.
For a little more of the drumming - click this video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home