Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Almost mid - term

I cannot believe how fast this term is going! The buzz around the business school these days is all about "SCP" our summer consulting projects. We are in the process of sorting out where everyone will be this summer and what they will be doing. We recieved our grades from last term - a terribly nerve racking experience as they make you wait in line (or que up) to get your sealed envelope. All turned out well for me! Now, to finish this term....

I'm rehersing with the salsa team (for the Texans - its the dancing kind, not the eating kind!). We have 5 couples that will compete in the upcoming MBA Olympics. In 2 weeks time over 100 of my classmates will head to Paris to compete in soccer, rugby, track, swimming, table tennis, tug of war, biking, rollerblading and salsa dancing - to name a few. MBA's from all over Europe will also be competing. And this coming weekend Im off to Germany to meet some friends from Texas studying there!

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home