Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Remarque-able


Finally, after 4 months we turned in our final report for our New Business Development project (a major component of our degree requirement). For this project our team examined the profitablity of investing in emerging market art as an asset and diversification tool. Our team, Remarque (named after a small mark or sketch in margin of a painting), presented our findings to our corporate sponsor in London on Friday. While we had a great team and all learned alot on the project we are all very happy to have this project over and done with! Here we are after a celebratory drink in Mayfair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home