Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bravo!


This past weekend I cheered Jan, Stacey and Rachel (left to right above) on from the sidelines as they raced for the Leukaemia Lymphoma Society in the Madrid Marathon. With a small percentage of women in the race these "chicas" had alot of spectator support. It was a beautiful sunny day and these women were quite inspiring as they raced up and down the hills of Madrid! Inspite of the incredible personal success they each achieved, they raised a signifiant amount for charity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home