Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Flora London Marathon

(tower bridge in background)



Two of our classmates (Graeme and Jon) participated in the London Marathon this weekend. A group of went to London to cheer them on. It was great fun to watch all the runners as th
ey jogged past the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. Some of the costumes the runners wore were pretty crazy. We saw some rhinos, paddington bear, cross-dressers, flowers, and human caterpillars! Our friends wore normal jogging clothes. They ran for spinal research and both finished in record time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home