Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Awards Night


3 years ago the MBA Students started a tradition of an awards show a the end of the year. Its one of those silly ones where you award people for "best class sleeper" or the "better late than never" award. There were skits, musical numbers and lots of photos from the whole year - it was hysterical. It was fun to dress up as if it were the Oscars. Its one of those special nights that makes you realize how much fun its been in between all the hard work and all the wonderful friends that are about to scatter back across the globe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home