Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MBA Olympics


This past weekend was the MBA Olympics. We stayed at the HEC (Business School just outside Paris). Over 1700 MBA from 10 schools (Cambridge, London Business School, IESE, Mancester, Rotterdam, etc) with students from 59 countries participating. We placed 1st out of the mid-sized schools with medals in rugby, swimming, cross country, basketball and volleyball. But mostly it was just a blast to be with over 100 of my fellow classmates for 4 days - SBS was nice enough to rearrange our classes so we wouldn’t miss lectures.



Nb. Clearly I was able to resolve all the passport issues of last week – as well as purchasing a new camera). Let me just suggest say how great the US Embassy in London is for Americans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home