Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Around the World in 80 days





Friday night, Templeton College, hosted an "Around the World in 80 Days" themed party were you dressed up from the coutry you are from or just represent a country. Last minute scramble afterclass left me few wardrobe options. Bumper sticker on my purse reads "I'm from Texas -What Country are you from?". Since one of my nicknames at school is "Texas" - I figure I should play it up! Plus, there are not many opportunites to wear my cowboy boots in England!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home