Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hogwart's


Last night I was lucky enough to get invited to Christ Church for formal dinner last night. The scenes from Harry Potter in the dining hall were filmed here - looks almost exactly the same minus the floating candles. (below : quittish scenes were filmed in the main quod).
No Harry Potter Analogy would be complete without some photos in my subfusc (black and white worn under graduate gown). Class photos were today -- only a few changes left to wear our awesome outfits!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home