Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Proof!

I have been getting alot of comments from people thinking perhaps I have dropped out of school or was never actually in a program - and that I am just having a year long European vacation! While that would be a very clever and funny trick to play on the issuers of my student loans, let me suggest the dark circles emerging under my eyes hopefully could be proof of the long days and late nights at the library. For the past 4 days I was at the library for more that 14 hours each day. Here's me last night working on my Behavioral Finance paper - which submitted today!

So for those who say they have not seen ONE picture of me working... here you go. (see - told you the studying is boring).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home