Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Arabian Nights



I realize I am supposed to be studying for exams, but its "Ball Season"in Oxford and there are just to many fun parties to spend too much time studying.(Each spring in Oxford, different colleges host different themed balls.) Afterall, its our final term and everyone has a wee bit of senior-itis. Thursday night we went to the St. Cross ball where the theme was Arabian nights. The food was declious and there were bellydancers, henna artists, fire-eaters, palm readers, and SNAKES. It was even more fun because my good friend Claire (see photo above) helped to organize the whole thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home