Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Keble Dinner

The Sports and Social Committee of our MBA class hosted a formal 5 course dinner in one of the old colleges of Oxford, Keble. Over 200 people attended sitting at 5 Looong tables. It was a special evening to be with friend and family as we toasted the year, friends, family and the future.

An interesting note, is that this dining hall was actually the first choice for filming the Harry Potter dining hall scenes, but it was already booked for an educational conference.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home