Welcome to my blog. After 22 years in Texas and 3 in Washington DC, I now find myself in Oxford, England for Graduate School. In between alot of hard work, I am having some amazing adventures and "learning experiences" this year that I wanted to share.

Friday, September 01, 2006

some of my favorite sights



As I approach the 1 year anniversary of arriving in Oxford, I realize there are some little things I see everyday that I really enjoy. I have a couple different 3-5 mile loops I do when I run and on the last couple I took my camera. These are 2 of my favorites. The view of Oxford "skyline" across Christ Church meadow and the other is Observatory Street in Jericho- where every house is a different color.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
congrats and you are so close to graduation.
My question to you is about job..
Did you find a job yet?
I hear about sorry state of affairs as far as recruitment is concerned at SBS
Please throw some light.
Thanks
Peter

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home